Monday, July 11, 2005

pete doherty related entry # 7274

  • The new Babyshambles video for "Fuck Forever". I don't really like that new version of the song but the video's worth it to see Pete dancing, boytouching and playing with barnyard animals. And the random bit with the couple is cute too.
  • Oh and speaking of Pete (as I always am), his baby's mama, Lisa Moorish has banned him from seeing his son Estile because he is so inconsistant and unreliable. I hadn't really been disappointed in Pete or really disapproved of his drug use until now...
  • And in funny Pete Doherty news, he has booked Mr Gay UK finalists as dancers for an uncoming Big Gay Out performance in London. "Pete wants the beauty queens to shimmy along, dripping in oil." Amazing.
  • Manic Street Preachers are the new subject of a documentary film. They want to take it to Sundance but I suggest they let the camera's roll and check out the footage (which might be dull now that they're old) first.
  • Download Jem's "Just A Ride" over at Gorilla vs Bear because I haven't met anyone who doesn't like that song.
  • For those of you who aren't Popbitch subscribers already: When Ricky Gervais met Paris Hilton...
  • My Mom send me this next link. She knows I love a garden knome story.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger The Fresh Young MikeyD said...

    I don't know if it's just the drug use. Pete's generally a free spirit. I'll bet he's a great guy to hang around with (funny, entertaining, makes you feel important and all that jazz) but, only when it suits him. When it comes down to it I simply couldn’t count on Pete to be there. The only thing that’s really surprising is that it took Lisa so long to do this.

    Although I like Jem's “Just a Ride”, “They” is the cat's pajamas. So I'd suggest grabing that track from Chris before “Just a Ride.”

    Lastly, I laughed so hard when I got that story from Pop Bitch. Ricky’s one hilarious and ballsy dude.

    8:38 AM  
    Blogger Alex Banks said...

    Hello there. Nice blog you've got here. Pete's got this charisma and charm that appeals to me. Like Noel G said, he is one of the few remaining bohemians around now. Babyshambles is a fantastic band..the upcoming album sure to be a cracker. I like his attire for the Live8..and his ever changing head gears.

    Jem's "Just A Ride" is cool song. I liked this other song "I wish" from her album.

    Will bookmark ya site. Cheers mate.

    12:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home