Monday, October 17, 2005

this boy is so spectacular

  • Geri Halliwell is preggers! We love her!
  • John Peel's massive record collection is staying in the family. As it should I think.
  • Franz Ferdinand Tour Goal #1: Avoid being called "douchebag" and starting fights.
  • Babyshambles debut album cover artwork has been revealed! Is that the best they could do?
  • Pete Doherty is planning to visit Kate Moss in rehab later this week. How is he even free to travel with all his convictions? Whatever, I've missed Pete'N'Kate! It's good to see them back in the news! Pete recently won the title of worst dressed celebrity and Kate will still be featured (despite the coke scandal) in next year's Pirelli calendar.
  • You Aint No Picasso has new Clap Your Hands Say Yeah songs!
  • Gorilla VS Bear has some of the leaked Elliott Smith songs for the weepy kids.
  • Pitchfork has a feature on The Fall.
  • The Guardian talks to Alison Goldfrapp. I like her - she reminds me of me.
  • There's talk of a Pepsi deal starring Charlotte Church AND Liam Gallagher and I'm quite certain that would just be the best thing ever.
  • Speaking of, Charlotte rocked a beehive this weekend.
  • Dear God, please make Angelina Jolie a Bond girl! (Classy headline!)
  • Anyone have any suggestions for my Halloween costume this year??? I need help!!!
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous fen said...

    "Angelina is dream Pussy"

    She sure is.

    1:20 PM  
    Anonymous Jesse said...

    I just wanted to let you know. I love your page and look forward to it everyday.

    How about you dress up as a sexy bond girl.

    1:52 PM  
    Blogger Chris said...

    man that jesse guy is a pervert.

    but yeah, how about you dress up as a sexy bond girl.

    and post pics. thank you.

    2:41 PM  
    Blogger E. said...

    Anyone have any suggestions for my Halloween costume this year

    Supernanny obv.

    3:45 AM  
    Blogger Rock Snob said...

    fen - Agreed.

    Jesse - Aw thanks! How does a sexy bond girl dress? How would I pick one?

    Chris - Smoooooth.

    e. - Yeah I'm just worried people wouldn't get it. Or I'd end up looking like a frigid bitch.

    2:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home