Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hello sunshine

  • It's way too gorgeous out there for me to be stuck in here blogging...
  • Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" set to make UK chart history.
  • Pete Doherty's Jag got towed... so he went out and bought a new one (his 8th). That's fucking rock'n'roll... Now he just needs a Rolls Royce - I hear it's good for one's voice ;)
  • The Charlatans have a video for their new single "Blackened Blue Eyes". The video's not much to look at (except Tim Burgess) but the song's a bit of alright.
  • Hahaha! Noel Gallagher as a young'n... His eyesbrows never cease to entertain!
  • Gorilla VS Bear has another new track from The Streets. Less than stellar.
  • Oh Whitney, how I love to laugh at your misfortune!
  • Tabloid tonight. Shit La Merde are guest DJing. Sadly, I do not think I will be able to make it out so you should go and have fun for me.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

    OMG! That Noel was sort of a cute kid.

    BTW, I posted a little review/account of the Arctic Monkeys show on my bloggity-blog. Although my blog is no where as lovely as yours!

    11:45 AM  
    Anonymous akaRaff said...

    Maybe it is just me but I just don't get the Gnarles Barkley craze going on here. It sounds like another version of the Black Eyed Peas. anyways...to each his own.

    cheers,

    raff

    12:53 PM  
    Blogger Rock Snob said...

    Me.Myself.I - Hey, glad you enjoyed the show!

    Raff - I didn't think much of it at first but my god has it ever grown on me!

    1:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home