Saturday, November 30, 2002

november 2002


So the trial is over but can I still wear my Free Winona tee?
06.11.02 – 5:30pm

I just participated in a Teen People chat with
Interpol. Yes that is correct: Teen People and Interpol in the same sentence. Since very few bothered (none of whom, I can assure you, were T.P. readers) those of us who turned up got to chat with the band almost exclusively. I need to learn to play pool now since (Inter)Paul has challenged me to a game next time they're in the T-dot and the band informs me that I can expect them in early 2003 (God willing). Oh and I can assure you that if you find yourself hangout out with the boys they would appreciate you recommending a good dry cleaner and/or a good Thai restaurant. Oh and please do yourself a favour and do NOT ask: a) If they hang out with The Strokes, b) If they have stylists, c) If they're gay (“Yes, my girlfriend and I are both gay” – Paul), d) When the new album’s coming out. That is all. I'm *hearting* Interpol.
20.11.02 - 11:01pm

A Lesson For Men: “Don't be led by what's in you pants cos in the end you're going to get fucked - and not literally!” - “Fuck Hair”, my Film Studies T.A.
26.11.02 - 9:56pm

5 Comments:

Anonymous seo companies said...

I need to learn to play pool now since (Inter)Paul has challenged me to a game next time they're in the T-dot and the band informs me that I can expect them in early 2003 (God willing).

3:59 AM  
Anonymous steam mop reviews said...

Sustain the particular superb operates people We have included people people for you to my own blogroll.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous cara memakai jilbab said...

Everyone loves the idea when people get together in addition to talk about views. Wonderful website, stick with it!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous olive oil for hair said...

Good read, and all this time I must say that the m fault I think you need to do. Me and my neighbor were preparing to do some research.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous jual hajar jahanam said...

pusat dan supplier penjualan hajar jahannam dimana hajar jahannam ini terdiri atas dua produk yaitu hajar jahannam cair dan hajar jahannam batu yang berfungsi untuk memuaskan istri jaminan tahan lama 3 jam di ranjang.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home