Monday, March 10, 2003

  • I love this kid and you will too!
  • What’s happening you ask? Well, TV’s looking so good I can’t see myself leaving my dorm… forever!
    Tonight: Coldplay’s on Conan. Tomorrow: The Datsuns on Conan O’Brien, The Coral on Last Call. Wednesday: The Streets on Jay Leno, Geri Halliwell on Conan, and TATU making out all over Last Call with Carson Daly.
  • Muchmusic offers up The ABC’s of CMW!
  • So The White Stripes are one the most beloved bands at the moment and they are preparing to release their most anticipated album yet… So you gotta appreciate the timing on this one: Meg broke her arm! (I think its kinda funny that even the foxxxiest drummer in the US of A, can wipe out on a patch of ice!)
  • OMIGOD! I’ve waited years for this… IDLEWILD are coming back to Toronto on April 18th! Hells yeah!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home