Tuesday, April 01, 2003

  • Today being April Fools Day and all... I feel that now is the appropriate time to inform you that I'm pregnant with a rock-star’s lovechild.
  • I lurve Interpol and their swanky styles but “How To Survive The War In Style”? Come on!
  • Teen People ((stifle your laughter please)) says Craig Nicholls is bad because "The Vines' singer drinks, smokes tons of pot and got into a fight onstage with his bandmate"... Oooh! Rebel rebel!
  • Like The Walkmen before him, Brendan Benson has given the okay for his song "Tiny Spark" to be used in the new Saturn Ion commercials... And the indie-fication of television commercials begins…
  • Happy Elephant Day all you candy-cane children!
  • Q. Should I rock in the body or in the soul?
    A. Rock lives chiefly in your soul, but if you take your body along it will be forever grateful.

    Leslie Harpold + A Brief Catechism of Rock Shows = Absolute genius! Harpold succeeds in justifying the religion of rock n roll... I only wish I had written it first! (Props to Melody Nelson for the link!)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home