Thursday, July 03, 2003

  • The only new Stroke-related news I can find is the never-ending saga of Fab'n'Drew. That and pictures of Julian and Albert holding hands.
  • America still sucks. Especially for the fans of under-age drinking. Boo-urns!
  • Popbitch reports on Matt Bellamy! Apparently, on a press trip in Belgium, Muse frontman spent the whole day staring at his pregnant press officer. Eventually he walked up to her and asked, "Are you into tantric sex?" ... And as for me, well, I'd be lying if I said this didn't arouse me.
  • Kelly O is to star in 'Malice In Sunderland'. I hope it doesn't suck. For her sake.
  • A young man is dead after becoming the victim of a drive-by shooting following the 50 Cent concert in Toronto on Tuesday night... Imagine that... A rapper glorifies gun violence and one of his fans pays the price... It's fucking unnecessary man.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home