Friday, August 15, 2003

  • We have power again! I don't know how I ever lived without it!
  • What Pete Libertine has been up to in the past few weeks in his own words… “I have gone to Kilburn, land of Dohertys a plenty. I have had a baby. I got a arrested, locked up, put in rehab, escaped, wrote a few songs, went to Liverpool for a while, arrested, fucked a Japanese boy…” And as for the whole baby thing… The mother is Lisa Moorish (famous for having Liam Gallagher's love child right after he got married to Patsy Kensit). Pete claims 'I woke up and she was on top of me' and nine months later (just over 4 weeks ago) she gave birth.
  • The Stills on Chartattack.
  • The Vines new album will be a "party metal record" according to Patrick. I just have one question: Why?
  • Listen to the new BRMC album ‘Take Them On, On Your Own”. It's brilliant!

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home