Tuesday, October 07, 2003

The Master of Procrastination returns!
  • You can buy me THIS for my birthday!
  • Help The Darkness save the planet in NME’s new game. It’s surprisingly fun.
  • Everyone be lovin the Interpolski.
  • YHNR has some new Strokes-y goodness including images and words from their Q magazine cover story.
  • Hear some new British bands. Some may even be good! And while you're at it, take a listen to the new Distillers album ‘Coral Fang’.
  • NYC’s Gawker Stalker: “I am saddened to report that Drew Barrymore and all members of the Strokes are re-banned from Gawker Stalker due to intense over-exposure. Likewise Parker Posey and Ryan Adams.”
  • I don’t wanna do schoolwork. I’d rather learn that “Sharon Osbourne hosted blow-job classes for girls backstage at Ozzfest this summer”. (Thank you Popbitch!)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home