Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Yeah, so I've been on hiatus... And I'm thoroughly enjoying it so screw you if you don't approve!
I'm settling into the holiday groove quite nicely. I've been reading,
knitting and being as un-hip as possible. I'm proud of myself that I am done my holoday shopping with 24 hours to spare! And I even managed to treat myself to a few hundred dollars worth of merch in the process. Santa knows I deserve it... Anyway, here's some stuff that's gone down...
  • Yay! "Mad World" is the UK's Christmas #1!!!
  • I would do anything and everything to see Justin from The Darkness address Britain (and rival Her Majesty) on TV this Christmas Day!
  • Jack White has been charged with aggravated assault. He turned himself into the po-po MJ-stylez. Just check his headshot, er, mugshot out ! Its “Glamour Shots” stylez!
  • Jet are trying to start a fight with The Strokes... And speaking of those handsome devils...
  • The Strokes wanna wish you Seasons Greetings motherfuckers!
  • And Chart Magazine reflects on "The Most Ridiculous News Stories Of 2003!"
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home