Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Everything is still so freakin boring… I keep tryin...
  • Conan is filming in Toronto til the end of the week. It's gonna be kickass.
  • I haven't decided if I like the new Vines single ("Ride") yet... Hrmmm...
  • Stellastarr* are coming back to Toronto. April 6th at Mod Club.
  • Recent photos of Pete Doherty in Paris. Purty!
  • Sophie Ellis-Bextor's new album sounds like "the sound of a chic young lady strolling down the street with an iPod providing her private soundtrack rather than cutting loose on the dance floor." She's so classy!
  • Gruesome twosome.
  • I admit it! Even I like William Hung.
  • Snow Patrol's cover of "Crazy In Love" must be heard.
  • Shaun Ryder and Bez reunite... and the world drug consumption increases tenfold.
  • Why Pepsi? Why?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home