Sunday, March 14, 2004

  • The new Babyshambles!
  • Loads of Franz Ferdinand goodies! From Stereogum.
  • Chris Martin and Ash team up to cover a Buzzcocks classic.
  • Dear God No! Emo and post-hardcore bands cover The Smiths for tribute album. *dies from horror*
  • Tracklisting for Morrissey’s new album “You Are The Quarry” to be released on May 17th is as follows: America Is Not The World / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Have Forgiven Jesus / Come Back To Camden / I'm Not Sorry / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel? / The First Of The Gang To Die / Let Me Kiss You / All The Lazy Dykes / I Like You / You Know I Couldn't Last.
  • If you’ve been missing The O.C. as much as I have then check out this fake episode to keep you entertained!
  • Paris Hilton’s Tip of the Week: "Never drink Diet Coke. Diet Coke is for fat people."

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home