Monday, April 19, 2004

It's not exams I hate, it's the stress!
  • It's all about MORRISSEY these days... There's been a major reconstruction of his OFFICIAL SITE as well as a new site just for YOU ARE THE QUARRY!
  • And speaking of the handsome devil, Morrissey kicked off his tour last night in Las Vegas. ProductshopNYC has the setlist and there are PICTURES!
  • Franz Ferdinand are guest editors of the arts supplement of The Guardian today!
  • The Beastie Boys are debuting their new single Ch-Check It Out on THE O.C. in an episode to be aired on April 28th!
  • Oh Paris!
  • Bless Miss Alana's heart for offering me a ticket to the MUSE show tonight... Sadly, I suck and had to decline her generous offer. I'm sure all of those fortunate to attend will have a brilliant time (far better than studying)! Have a drink for me!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home