Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I spent Monday mourning.
  • Nina Gordon's "Straight Outta Compton" cover is the best thing ever.
  • mclusky broke up. I really liked them. As my girl Jaggerism said, have a game of falco vs. the young canoeist in their honour.
  • The Unicorns broke up too but I never really liked those weirdos (but I will give them props on the pink capes).
  • The Music + Kasabian = BEST TOUR EVER.
  • Franz Ferdinand lead the nominations for this years Brit Awards. I hope the Libertines win one of the two awards they're nominated for so that Carlos and Pete can reunite, accept the award together and make-out onstage. Hey, it could happen.
  • The "Live Aid style" tsunami releif concert being held in Cardiff at the end of the month has already completely sold out. I wonder if the Manics will sing their single "Tsunami"...
  • Noooooooo! Not Jonathan Rhys-Meyers!!!
  • Unintentionally hilarious magazine cover!
  • For my fellow heathens, Jesus Dress Up!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home