Monday, December 18, 2006

happy mondays coming thursday

  • Happy Mondays are in town playing a DJ set on Thursday! I'm ridiculously excited so I hope to see a few familiar faces there!
  • Kaiser Chiefs are playing a few North American dates in April! Someone remind me when tickets so on sale so I can make sure I'm at the Toronto show!
  • Arcade Fire have named their new album 'Neon Bible'.
  • Kylie Minogue will not play Glastonbury 2007 after all! Ah well, it's for the best as I prolly couldn't afford the trip anyway!
  • Pitchfork staff have listed their Top 100 Tracks of 2006.
  • The Verve take the prize for writing the saddest song ever!
  • Time Magazine has announced that I am their Person of the Year. Don't worry, you're Person of the Year too!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home