Friday, January 03, 2003

Still totally loving The Vines and the fact that they creeped into Muchmusic's Fromage 2002! They came in 4th for Cheeziest Group Video for “Outtathaway”. Ed The Sock was a brilliant commentator:

"Either singer Craig Nicholls is stoned out of his gourd or he's having the longest orgasm on record (shot of Craig's contorted face). When I first saw this video I thought it was all an act - nobody could be that stoned and still stand up - but then I watched this interview..."

(Interview)
MM: This is the third time you've been to Toronto this year...
Craig: (interrupts) Right... (rubbing face, squinting)
MM: Pretty major! Touring a lot...
Craig: (interrupts) Ya... yeah we are... (trying to concentrate)
MM: How are you feeling? I mean you're just going around and around and around...
Craig: (interrupts) I'm really indecisive... My brain is expanding and going the other way as well so it's
getting smaller and bigger at the same time so...

(back to “Outtathaway” video)
Ed The Sock: “Apparently I was wrong!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home