Wednesday, May 14, 2003

  • Everyone cool is at The Underground in Steeltown tonight to see Thom D’arcy do double-duty in The Carnations AND All Systems Go. Both bands open for Sianspheric and Adam Franklin (of Swervedriver fame)... And as for me? I'm not cool. I am going to watch Jackass: The Movie for the millionth time and fantasize over sexxxy Bam Margera. I'm all about the cheap thrills!
  • Mike Myers loves Toronto. And for publicly declaring that, Toronto loves Mike Myers even more! Bless! Spread the gospel!
  • So, rumor has it that our local politicians are thisclose to having The Rolling Stones play a FREE concert in Toronto this summer to boost our post-SARS economy. It seems the Stones (and management) are all for it! One slight problem though: they said they (the band) need $10 million to make it happen. So, as we speak, Toronto reps are trying to convince the federal gov that it’d be money well spent… Read more. I don’t even know what I think about this. This country baffles me.
  • Word is The Datsuns have been quarantined in Brisbane, thanks to their drummer Matt returning from their Singapore trip with a bad cough. From Popbitch.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home