Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I am now entering Day 2 of sobriety! HOLLA!
Good ol’ ROCKTOBER. Never disappoints. And neither did
The Strokes & Kings of Leon who put on a killer show last night.
  • I've fallen back in love with Pete Yorn (again!) since he's made his painfully obvious he wishes he was Jeff Buckley. You gotta respect the man’s efforts. You should watch his beautiful, cheesy and educational music video for "Crystal Village". It's about falling in love...
    ... Oh and last night he played a few choice covers (with Minibar) in Nashville. The setlist was Velvet Underground’s ‘Waiting For My Man’, Elvis Costello’s ‘Oliver's Army’ and my favorite happy song by The Smiths, ‘Ask’. Bless him.
  • How cute is the new NME cover?
  • Montreal punks riot. This makes me laugh for some reason.
  • Bunch of my kinda boys are having a tribute for Gram Parsons on November 15 in London.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home