Tuesday, October 21, 2003

  • Ryan Adams: “Contrary to what you may have heard, seen or felt, Ryan does not think Britney is chubby. Thank you.”
  • Robert De Niro has cancer!
  • Even Gwyneth gets sad sometimes!
  • Oldie but a goodie. A goldie! Elijah Wood: "The Stone Roses Remind Me of Frodo Baggins!"
  • “Cold Mountain” trailer. Jack White’s in it ya know.
  • 10,000 points to Miss Alana to finding this picture of Jack White looking ridiculous in a pirate shirt for me to laugh at.
  • Oh and I AM A GOOD DRIVER. The other night my girl Mariah left her life in my hands, sighing, "My seatbelt's on so my shit's taken care of!"
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Valerie said...

    Geek_Aus - Yeah I really liked that film myself! And that pic of Meg was sepctacular!

    10:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home