Sunday, November 02, 2003

I am partied out.
  • Ultragrrrl dressed up like Carlos D for Halloween. Hottness!
  • What kinda dumbass loses the live footage needed of BRMC’s recent world tour needed for their upcoming DVD?
  • Speaking of dumb… Are you as dumb as Jessica Simpson? Surprisingly annoying!
  • The Strokes are my kinda boy band.
  • HOLY SHIT. Chartattack has an article on Hot Hot Heat. It is important to note that they don’t like Friendster (10 points) and that THEY HAVE, in fact, considered changing the song title "Bandages" to "Sandwiches” (100,000 points). This warms my heart.
  • John Mayer on the evolving nature of the groupie. “There really needs to be a new benchmark set for what 'groupie' means… Fifteen, 20 years ago, if you were offered a backstage pass you knew you were spending the night. Now when people are offered a backstage pass they think, 'Maybe I can get a picture with him!' There's so much of a social stigma – and goddamn 'em for it – which prevents women from going balls-out." Buhahaha.
  • There’s a new Stereophonics video for “Since I Told You It’s Over”.
  • I think I’m liking the new Ryan Adams album. Surprisingly I’m not the only one.
  • A day in the life of The Music. I hope Robert Harvey has since gotten a haircut because he doesn’t suit the “dirty hippie” look much.
  • It’s funny because it’s true.
  • If only my Mom made mashed potatoes like this.
  • Spike Jonze is adapting the brilliant children's book "Where the Wild Things Are" for the big screen. Yay!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home