Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I'm working hard to try to win back your love!
  • Sweet! Chris Martin collaborated with The Streets... This could either be very very good or very very bad. Either way, I’m sure to be entertained!
  • Have fun at the 2003 Casby Awards tonight kiddies! Ogle Iggy Pop’s wrinkly, drug-addled body for me.
  • Those wacky Strokes boys keep pushing the style boundaries!
  • The Onion loves music geeks. Nation In Love With Girl From Record Store.
  • Some graphic design kid from Sheridan College made a groovy Strokes video.
  • New favourite toy of the week!
  • I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN CAMERON DIAZ! Without make-up anyway…
  • Mekhi Phifer = hott. Jessica Alba = even hotter. Almost hott enough for me to see this movie.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home