Sunday, November 16, 2003

OK. November blows. Seriously. School is ruining my social life. I’m preparing to get raped by the mass quantitly of papers I have due in the far-too-near future! I’ll try to serve you to the best of my ability but there can be no guarantees for the next week or so.
  • I saw The White Stripes in concert last week. It was a wee bit disappointing but they did played the same great covers (Jolene. Lovesick) as well as my personal favorite “Apple Blossom”. Oh and Jack White should not be permitted to wear such tight pants – it really leaves nothing to the imagination.
  • Yay! The Coopers are coming! And so is Ryan Adams! And Starsailor too!
  • I wish our Prime Minister could admit his appreciation for cheesy rock bands.
  • Carl from The Libertines got his face smashed up… By himself. Maybe he’ll get to wear a cool pirate eye-patch!

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home