Thursday, April 29, 2004

  • Lollapalooza 2004 is going to be the greatest thing ever! It comes to Toronto August 5th and 6th. Performers include Morrissey, Sonic Youth, Le Tigre, PJ Harvey, Modest Mouse, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Von Bondies, The Datsuns, Gomez, Broken Social Scene, The Flaming Lips, The Thrills, The Polyphonic Spree, Elbow, and The Walkmen... I CAN'T WAIT!
  • The new Beastie Boys track, "Ch-Check It Out", blows my mind.
  • PLEASE PLEASE let there be a Spice Girls reunion! That would be so best!
  • Xtina is ridiculously hott!
  • Prince loves Toronto. Who doesnt?
  • You can stream The Charlatans new album Up At The Lake on their official site!
  • Elliott Smiths last album is due in the fall.
  • Chart has a review of Damien Rice in Toronto!
  • My object of my blogging affection. Soviet Panda has pics of The Strokes and The Raveonettes!
  • Does anyone wanna be editor of rocksnob for a few weeks in May while Im off backpacking in Europe??? Email me if you're interested and convince me!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home