Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I know you all cried at the Season Finale of The O.C. (aka THE BEST SHOW ON TV) tonight. As soon as Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" came on I was totally gone. GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW!
  • Burned By The Sun has great Coachella pics. (Via Soviet Panda)
  • Courtney Love's charges might be dropped under the condition she undergo a drug treatment program. She lucked out. Majorly.
  • Matt Bellamy on the cover of the NME. Oh how I worship him.
  • New
  • video for The Vines "Winning Days".
  • Liam Gallagher (*gasp*) using cocaine!?!
  • It can't be true... Ahahahah.
  • For the Canadians... I saw the newest
  • Joel Plaskett Emergency vid for "Come On, Teacher" this morning and it's ridiculously awesome. And he looks pretty damn handsome too.
  • Britney Spears got a tattoo on her neck... And managed to fuck it up. Oops she did it again.
  • Fred Durst's blog!?!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home