Monday, July 05, 2004

How can a long weekend feel so short?
  • Happy 50th Birthday Rock’N’Roll!
  • Smooches go out to my girls for kindly inviting me along on their most recent rock'n'roll adventure. Bless your pretty little hearts.
  • You can still listen to the best of the best at Glastonbury. Speaking of which...
  • Disturbing news... 5% of all people that had sex at Glastonbury Festival, had it in the bogs (port-a-potty’s). Sick.
  • Yay! Bloc Party is #1 on a NME’s fantastic music chart this week!
  • Daily Pete Doherty Updates: He speaks! Full story here! Even more here!
  • Stereogum provides haggard pics of Britney. They make me feel better about myself.
  • "Saddam Hussein's point-by-point guide to pointing".
  • Ali G speaks to Harvard graduating class. Hilarity ensues.
  • "Morrissey Gets A Job" Colouring Book... Buy me this and I will be your best friend. With benefits.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home