Monday, October 04, 2004

I had a shit weekend. Except for the part where I got into a fight with some asshole at a party who called me "Jugs"... He's dead now.
  • Countdown to Morrissey: 7 days. Read about how everyone loves him.
  • Yusuf Islam (aka Cat Stevens) in The Guardian on his FBI interagation last month.
  • Peter Doherty will be getting political next weekend as a speaker at the European Social Forum in London when he should be performing with The Libertines and en route to makeout with me in Toronto... But he's forgiven... Fighting racism is a good excuse...
  • Not so Manic now... But did they have to go so far as admitting they like Dido?
  • John Lennon's killer is up for parole again this week.
  • Super Furry Animals + Yetis = Most awesome random commercial of the day.
  • Everyone hearts The Libertines in LA.
  • I'm lovin Kasabian and you should be too.
  • I missed Rilo Kiley at the Horseshoe last night. Apparently it was brilliant. Chromewaves has pictures.
  • My New Wave Mom (aka RockMom) send me this article... Because anything that has DANCING and Franz Ferdinand, The Killers and Interpol just screams my name. Loves it.
  • How did I not know that Renee Zellweger and Jack White broke up? How?
  • Because Keven Federline with a gun is a great idea...
  • Ambitious Outsiders has a Carlos D (Interpol) high school yearbook photo... Hahahahah...
  • I think I'm hosting Swankers again at Red Square this Saturday. Be there.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home