Tuesday, December 19, 2006

me and the nme

  • So the good news is that apparently I'm quoted in the NME Yearbook this year. The bad news is that I'm quoted blasting my beloved Morrissey and using lots of colourful language. Ah well!
  • Kaiser Chiefs will drop the first single, "Ruby", from their new album in mid-January. Looking forward to it.
  • Lady Sov thinks men should wear bras to, uh, protect themselves from stray bullets.
  • Chart's listed their Best Overlooked Albums in 2006.
  • Muse will be supporting My Chemical Romance on a Spring US tour. Uh, I'm not as diaappointed with this pairing as I probably should be.
  • Hey ladies! The Sex And The City movie is back on!
  • Remember to watch Colbert VS The Decemberists tomorrow on The Colbert Report! I'm gonna have to drink lots of tea to stay up so late! ;)
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm hoping for a full blown NME feud. "Miss Valarie vs. Moz". Genius!

    1:45 PM  
    Blogger pete said...

    After reading your blog, i made sure i checked out the NME Yearbook while in Chapters last night. Thats VERY COOL. How the hell would they even know about your blog?! You're a superstar. Seriously, its pretty fuckin' cool. Too bad its you slamming an artist you love.

    Have a good holiday, and New Years.

    8:39 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alana - Thanks for telling me! I prolly wouldn't have known otherwise!

    Pete - Thanks! I bought myself a copy at Chapters last night so I can forever be haunted by it! :) Happy Holidays to you too Pete!

    11:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home