Friday, March 16, 2007

am i wrong?

  • The Guardian has an interesting article on Nico. Like who knew she was a psycho racist?
  • OK so I’m all about women having a positive body image no matter what size they are... but am I wrong to think this is a bit much? (For the record, I think it’s just as inappropriate when dudes or even those super-hot Pussycat Dolls don’t wear shirts either!)
  • Happy St Paddy's Day tomorrow... Just remember that everything green that goes down can also come up the same colour so prepare thyselves!
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger pete said...

    Yes! I saw that image while eating my breakfast, and wished it wasn't the lead story. But i'm all for girl power!

    3:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a shocker about Nico...I just hope it doesn't ever ruin my experience of listening to VU's "Femme Fatale".

    8:19 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Why should it Mike? I know what you are trying to say, but if my rockers start pushing old ladies into passing street traffic that takes or adds nothing to the music.

    I dislike M. Jackson not because he went from a black man to an ugly white woman with pedophile tendencies but because his music has been blowing for more than two decades.

    -G.

    8:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home