Monday, April 09, 2007

the worst song i've heard in ages

  • This is by far the worst song I've heard in 2007. I CANNOT STAND IT. It makes my ears burn and my head hurt.
  • On the other hand, though I'm slightly embarassed to admit it, I have to confess that this has been my favourite workout song for the past 4 weeks. Yeah. I said it.
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    You obviously haven't been to The Mod Club in a while because I've been playing "Konichiwa Bitches" for long time now.

    11:59 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I can not believe that you don't like the new KOL! It's one of the best albums of the year in my opinion.

    7:01 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    I haven't been ANYWHERE in a while. You are further proof that I am hopelessly out of the loop... Sigh, you'll see me there soon - I'll by the one trying too hard to seem "hip" and "current"!

    Oh and Anonymous - SERIOUSLY!?! - I had to watch the whole video and the whole time I was begging someone to change the channel! I've liked KOL in the past but it just sounds like they've done a few too many drugs and have reached a point where they can blissfully ignore the fact they sound like poop now :(

    7:06 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    as usual, the rest of the album is completely different from the single. you should really listen

    12:14 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    The new KOL is dismal compared to their other two. There are a couple fo good tracks in there though.

    -G.

    1:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home