Wednesday, May 23, 2007

guess who's back in town

  • I made it home from the great north via Air Canada Jazz on Sunday night despite a delay that I’m happy we as passengers weren’t told about before boarding the plane. My visit to Timmins was awesome and the fireworks over Toronto on Sunday at 9:30ish were spectacular from the view up above!
  • Thanks to Elias for sending me this video of vintage Pete Doherty. Sigh. Now that was the man we all knew and loved.
  • Speaking of, Pete did something good!
  • M.I.A. has cancelled the first of several scheduled North American festival appearances this summer. Visa problems again. Who'da thunk it with all her terrorist talk.
  • As someone who’s been attacked by a Canadian Goose (seriously) I appreciate THIS for noting that they have been known to inflict some nasty injuries. I'm only half joking.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    LOL
    That's the cutest Pete video on youtube. And he was like... 17?

    10:08 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Bah. You and the geese. You just gave Morrissey another reason to not tour Canuckistan :P

    -G.

    9:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home