Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the comebacks

FACK! Life is insane! My excuse for not posting is not because I'm super busy (because most people are) but because I'm still upset I wasn't able to attend Glasto this year :(
If, like me, you were unable to attend this years BEST FESTIVAL EVER, you'll find that the Interweb has lots of coverage to make you feel like you REALLY missed out. Check out: NME Glasto converage, The Guardian's take and BBC's load of goodies.
In other news...
  • The Verve have announced they're reforming. Which is AWESOME (I hope)!
  • The Spice Girls are expected to announce they're reforming tomorrow! Also AWESOME!
  • Lily Allen's started work on her second album.
  • Morrissey's cancelled a few American shows due to a throat infection.
  • Amy Winehouse is... crazy like a fox.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home