Friday, May 07, 2004

  • Hello everyone out there in rocksnob world. I am the infamous Alana. I hope I will do my favourite blog on the net justice with my coverage of the music world. If I don't, I hope that you don't hurl your Smiths records at me.
  • I'm not sure if I'm far behind other people or what, but I was watching CNN yesturday and not only did they play "24 Hour Party People as they were reviewing the news, but when they came back from commercial The Hives were playing. Very weird. Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?
  • Thankfully I got to see Bowie in Toronto. But this is just sad.
  • Go do what I tell you to do this week-end:
    * Tonight should make for some good toronto rock and roll. I am going to see Shaker, the Dunes and the Outfit at the wonderful Mod Club Theatre. Three great oppertunities to support GOOD Toronto music. Can't make it out? Keep an ear out for more shows.
    * The Dears and my friends The Marble Index are playing Lee's Palace tonight.
    * Sondre Lerche is playing at the Horseshoe tomorrow night.
    * Want to dance? Ukula at Andy Poolhall tonight.
    * Post-Mod at the Labrynth tonight.
  • Have fun, and I hope this was okay for my first try.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home