Monday, June 07, 2004

  • I miss Idlewild... The band are currently recording their fourth album in sunny California. In Diary entry #101 (May 25th 2004), Roddy wrote "I had a dream that Dr Dre was a real doctor." J’adore.
  • Ronnie Wood joined The Charlatans onstage in London last night for three songs including two of my favourites, "Just Lookin" and "Sproston Green".
  • Pete Doherty’s friends are 'very concerned' after he left rehab yet again... Let's pray he doesn’t become another Richey Edwards.
  • Thank you God (i.e. Morrissey)! "First Of The Gang To Die" is the next single! B-sides include a song titled "My Life Is An Endless Succession Of People Saying Goodbye". BLESS HIS HEART.
  • The Marble Index: Here Comes Your Band.
  • Sondre Lerche co-hosts The Wedge this Friday the 11th.
  • The Killers are so hott right now! Oooh purty!
  • R.I.P. Glamorama.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home