Saturday, May 29, 2004

It's Miss Valerie and I'm back just as I said I would be...
I survived and thrived on "Eurotrip 2004"...
I'd tell you all about it but we've decided that WHAT HAPPENED IN EUROPE STAYS IN EUROPE...
I hope you kids are still reading. Spanks to Miss Alana for trying her best to update!
  • I'm ridiculously obsessed with Morrissey (even more so than before). Go buy his new album 'You Are The Quarry' NOW!
  • Be jealous. I was at Morrissey's birthday/homecoming gig in Manchester last week and it was FUCKING BRILLIANT!
  • Morrissey and friends spend an afternoon in Hyde Park! Nice jersey Moz!
  • Craig Kilborn's Gibby and Goldy Meet The Morrissey Fans... This is a MUST SEE!
    I caught some other shows whilst away.
  • Franz Ferdinand totally kicked ass opening for Moz.
  • I totally recommend The Duke Spirit who are BLISTERING live. Oh and their singer Liela is mad hott.
  • Oh and I luckily encountered a great band in Manchester called Sirens who I heart. When they covered Suede's "Animal Nitrate" they melted my cold, black heart.
    Additionally...
  • I *heart* LOLLAPALOOZA!
  • This parody of The Streets blows my mind. But seriously, I love, I really do. Speaking of the devils, The Streets are touring North America in June.
  • The Pete Doherty drama continues as he 'leaves' the Libertines again.
  • Patrick of The Vines stormed offstage after a fight with Craig. Not the first time.
  • Fight fascism! Because I say so!
  • Franz Ferdinand's NME Fannish Inquisition in two parts... GO NOW!
  • Johnathan Rice's new EP is available online. Check it out.
  • The new self-titled Howie Beck album will be released July 20th on True North Records. We la la love him. Go buy his last album 'Hollow' while you're at it.
  • Listen to Pete Yorn's version of The Buzzcocks "Ever Fallen In Love" for the Shrek 2 soundtrack. AWESOME.
  • Today marks the 7th anniversary of Jeff Buckley's tragic death. His album 'Grace' originally released a decade ago, is being reissued with previously unreleased material, promotional rarities, solo tracks, and live performances AND a DVD! It will be in stores on August 23rd.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home