Friday, June 04, 2004

  • The Streets new video for "Dry Your Eyes" nearly made me have to dry my own eyes after watching it. Oh Mike Skinner...
  • Jet pulled out of Glastonbury because of an "illness in the family".
  • NME’s Mark Beaumont wrote a great review of "You Are The Quarry" for those of you that still need to be convinced of Morrissey’s brilliance.
  • As if I didn’t have a big enough crush on Soviet Panda, now he’s gone and put up an MP3 from Hot Fuss, the new album from The Killers (but only for a limited time)!
  • Check out 10:51am Toronto which I'm really digging on. It’s totally gonna be the Toronto equivalent of Gawker - only better, cos its Canadian.
  • I’m making the commute to Red Square tonight. Good company, great tunes and cheap drinks... You can’t lose! Be there.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home