Tuesday, June 08, 2004

  • NOOOOOOOOO! Is Ultragrrrl’s Ultrablog really dead? I don’t wanna believe it’s true!
  • 10:51am Toronto officially launches next Monday. We’re already in love because they are so nice and Canadian and they thanked me. Go forth my minions and show them love.
  • I have massive crush on The Others now that I’ve become mildly obsessed with their debut single "This Is For The Poor". Take a peak at this video of the band playing a flash-gig on the London Underground.
  • Pete Doherty reappeared AGAIN in London last night joining the rest of the band onstage at a small club night. Pete and Carl hugged and made up. He shared his plans to return to rehab AGAIN today, this time at the Thamkrabok Monastery in Thailand. We wish him success.
  • Win A Date With Danny Goffey!
  • True Story. Last year I organized a charity Golf Tournament and Dave Andreychuk was one of our "celebrity" players. At one point, after my co-worker pointed out his muscular buttocks, I jokingly pretending to GRAB HIS ASS... It was all very funny until I noticed his wife across the room burning holes in my flesh with her eyes...
  • Free Courtney.
  • Morrissey wishes it were Bush, not Reagan.
  • Get your band some exposure on The O.C.!
  • The Fauxhawk is over.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home