Thursday, December 09, 2004

The best part was when I accidentally ripped off my own underwear...
  • A crazed gunman when on a shooting spree at a heavy metal concert last night in Columbus, Ohio. The death toll is now at 5 including Damageplan and ex-Pantera guitarist ‘Dimebag’ Darrell Abbot.
  • Charlotte Hatherley's new video for "Bastardo" can only be amazing! It features cameos from Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead), Lucy Davis (The Office), David Walliams (Little Britain) and Lauren Laverne (XFM and formerly of Kenickie) amoung others. AWESOME.
  • New New Order album in early 2005!
  • Bono plays news journalist for the BBC. Ugh, just go away man.
  • AWESOME PETER DOHERTY JOKE over at Pop Justice. Not really funny but... Yeah, who am I kidding, it's awesome...
  • Yesterday's Oprah on "He's Just Not That Into You" was life-changing for me. I am now a believer!
  • Toronto offers some good times on the cheap for broke students like myself. Dig it.
  • "BLOG" is Websters #1 Word in 2004!
  • Still bored? Watch animals in the zoo cam-whoring it up!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home