Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"BOB LOBLAW" 3 TIMES FAST
  • IS KATE MOSS DATING PETER DOHERTY? THAT WOULD BE SO HOT!!!
  • Morrissey is set to release a live CD and live DVD 'Who Put The 'M' In Manchester', filmed at his homecoming show at the Manchester MEN Arena last May (which I attended and will continue to brag about until the day I die).
  • Chart reviews last week's Razorlight show in Toronto which I wasn't cool enough to attend.
  • Chris Martin blah blah blah.
  • The Cult of Carlos D. On an urban magazine. Disturbing.
  • Ikara COlt broke up. Shitty.
  • No Glastonbury Festival next year after Michael Eavis decided it's time for a break.
  • Good night to stay up late... Interpol are on The Late Show With David Letterman (CBS) and Elefant are on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC).
  • Angelina is the new Jennifer. She's so hot... He should be so lucky.
  • Sometimes when I'm bored I like to look at pretty girls and wish I was them.
  • Sometimes when I'm sad I look at pictures of Bill Gates to make me smile.
  • OLD PEOPLE HAVE SEX! AND IT'S FUNNY!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home