Wednesday, December 21, 2005

the king of karaoke

  • #2! I'm so proud!
  • NME's Countdown to Christmas! I love looking back at Glasto pics from June!
  • Elton John got married! And to a nice Canadian boy! Bless!
  • Sugababes founding member has quit the band... No worries, the band will continue on as they have already found a replacement!
  • Gwen Stefani is preggers! It's so great because she's gone on and on about wanting a baby for so long!
  • Kirsty MacColl's mother still wants justice for her daughter's death. So sad.
  • All I want for Christmas is for Tucker Carlson to be shot.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree completely with the shooting of Tucker Carlson.

    -mary

    3:06 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Mary - Who wouldn't really. He's such a twat.

    alice - I haven't come across the Islands album. But I would like to hear it! And I have the new B&S - add me to MSN and I can send you the tracks.

    9:14 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    quite dismayed with Tucker Carlson's comments--he is a twat.

    i keep learning so many incredible things about canada all the time. I become more and more intrigued and interested and even envious as life here in the USA gets uglier and stupider by the day.

    9:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tucker Carlson deserves a good choke - I'll get you my ugly and your stupid bow tie too!

    Americans have nowhere to run to if Canada was out of the picture...

    12:23 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alice - I think it's total slander! Like, unless they have some evidence no-one should be allowed to make a claim like that!

    8:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home