Thursday, December 08, 2005

school-core

  • My girl Nicole won America's Next Top Model last night. Fuckin right!
  • Arctic Monkeys debut album will be called 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not'. It's being released in the UK on January 30th 2006.
  • We Are Scientists are playing the Horseshoe in Toronto on January 14th.
  • Today marks the 25th anniversary of the murder of John Lennon.
  • I'm gonna be school-core for the next week. Deal with it.
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    god damn! i haven't seen ANTM yet! oh well.. at least i can watch and be happy than not bother watching at all!

    2:03 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    BAH! I'M SORRY!

    6:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    if you haven't seen it, there's an article about Pete, the new album, et al in the Ney York Times - link http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/08/arts/music/08sann.html

    9:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home