Tuesday, November 29, 2005

waiting for pete doherty to die?

  • Woohoo! I have been added to the list of Top Pop Music Blogs! Check out the full listing here! Sweet!
  • Uh oh! Pete Doherty's already checked out of rehab...
  • Big thanks go out Heather who referred me to Revolution In The Head which has posted a song by The Indelicates called "Waiting For Pete Doherty To Die". Obviously I don't want to like it... but I really do! It's a good song!
  • Dear Kate Moss, please don't ruin my favourite Christmas song of all-time ("Fairytale of New York") or I'll be very sad. Thank you.
  • The Gallagher brothers are at it again...
  • If you wanna discover some new music you might want to play around with this little gem. I've heard it referred to as "musical crack" before.
  • Still bored? Check out 18 Tricks to Teach Your Body.
  • 13 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ok,I got only 5 lines to let you know I'm not a crook.
    1.I'm italian;
    2.I move the string on my bass up and down,often breaking them;
    3.We covered Radiohead in our "Pletorhead" link on my shitty italian blog;
    4.Need propaganda.

    (repeat the last one and fade out)

    Hi!
    Sterbus

    12:26 PM  
    Blogger Steve said...

    The real question is: Why was Pete watching The Bravery??? It can only mean he's back on the smack...

    2:02 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Top 10 Pop Music Blogs, huh?

    Somebody get this queen of quips, this maven of music, this connoisseur of crack-heads a paid writing gig already!

    PS - I be your agent now, k?

    Choi darling - Maybe we do lunch...

    2:06 PM  
    Blogger Steve said...

    Miss Valerie,

    How rude of me (I forgot to mention this in my previous comment)... Congrats on the Top Music Blog list award!

    2:57 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Sterbus - Smooth. Very smooth.

    rocknrollstar - Good point. You'd HAVE to be on drugs to even try to appreciate the Bravery... And thank you!

    MSquared - Ahaha, Oh I think we can do better than lunch ;)

    3:35 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Hey if you get your paid writting job and need a ghost writer / article bitch...

    *cough*

    ;)

    G.

    4:18 PM  
    Blogger heather said...

    Hey! Thanks for the mention! What a surprise! Glad you like the "Waiting for Pete Doherty To Die..." - How could it not make you laugh! :))

    Cheers,
    Heather
    http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com

    5:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's awesome! you rock so hard.

    -mishie
    www.boltofblue.net/michelle

    8:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish I could say I was shocked at Pete leaving rehab, but I'm not... but I don't think he's gone even more mad; Pete is friends with The Paddingtons, who were opening for The Bravery, so it's likely he was there to see them.

    and congratulations!!

    -mary

    8:46 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats on making that list =)

    Those 18 Tricks to Teach Your Body are a genius find btw - no longer shall I have to suffer through brain freezes or extremities falling asleep during long sitdowns. Its too late for me to prevent near-sightedness though - poopers...

    9:19 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    G - I'll keep you in mind ;)

    heather - It's my newest obsession! I owe you!

    mishie - Thanks doll!

    mary - Good point! Thank goodness for The Paddingtons - I was worried Pete had really lost it.

    penguin - Yeah I thought those 18 Tricks were pretty interesting (even if slightly irrelevent to a my music blog)!

    10:28 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good site

    4:21 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good site
    http://www.healthcare.net.in/

    4:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home