Wednesday, November 16, 2005

in the future when all's well

  • Morrissey has announced the tracklisting for 'Ringleader of the Tormentors'. The song titles are brilliant as ever... Ex. "In The Future When All's Well", "I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now", "To Me You Are A Work Of Art", etc.
  • There are new rumours of a Smiths reunion at the ‘Manchester V Cancer’ show in the new year organized by ex-Smiths bass player, Andy Rourke.
  • Kaiser Chiefs have been struck down with a 'highly contagious and rare virus'. Ew.
  • Supergrass are kicking off a North American tour February 6th in Toronto!
  • Travis are working on their new album.
  • Ozzy has written a musical about Rasputin.
  • Chart has a review of the Arctic Monkeys gig in Toronto.
  • Stereogum directed me to a remix of Spoon's "I Turn My Camera On" that a certain boy I know might like.
  • Big thanks to Thierry who informed me of Chromewaves posting the best link ever... Corey Feldman performing on MuchMusic's Electric Circus back in 1993. It's so bad it makes me feel good about myself.
  • 7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Supergrass tour? Great. They're making a stop in my town? Even better. They're playing possibly the worst venue in town? Oh. Damn.

    1:57 PM  
    Blogger ***** said...

    corey feldman is and always will be gold.

    3:41 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A certain penguin likes them Spoon too - lotso' lurve your way for that Miss Val...

    7:51 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    put up the remix!! please!!

    (i see what you were saying about "juicebox")

    9:02 PM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    Although I welcome the rumour of the Smiths reunion, I doubt it would actually happen. I heard that other members of the Smiths do not like Morrissey because he somehow ripped them off. I don't know the full story, unfortunately.

    12:17 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Anonymous - Ugh. I know.

    the man with no name - Indeed!

    Penguin - Happy to help!

    Alice - I linked to the remix did I not?

    Jason - Yeah its unlikely to happen. There was a big long legal battle years ago of Morrissey VS the rest of the band... but apparently Morrissey was recently spotted having dinner with Johnny Marr... which gives us fans an extra once of hope.

    Hannah - Thanks! I'm not sure I'll go - I've seen them a few times already and the venue's pretty shit. We'll see!

    11:37 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alice - Oh boo! Sorry bout that!

    1:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home