Thursday, November 10, 2005

such a pretty boy

  • Glastonbury and T in the Park won big at the UK Festival Awards 2005. Right on. 30,000 voters can't be wrong.
  • Babyshambles talk you through the new album.
  • Coldplay have announced new North American tour dates for Spring 2006. Richard Ashcroft will support on various dates so cross your fingers that Toronto is one of them.
  • Richard Ashcroft confirms details about new album 'Keys To The World' which will be released in January.
  • I almost forgot... until I remembered! I promised you kids a link to The Futureheads new single "Area"! Hurry! Limited number of downloads!
  • Ian Brown's releasing a DVD of his music videos and taped TV perormances. Yawn.
  • Goldie Lookin Chain have taped an appearance on the British soap opera Hollyoaks.
  • Fergie from the Black Eyes Peas has landed a role on The Sopranos. I think she'll fit in with the other strippers nicely.
  • OMG! Pete Doherty in drag. He's so purty.
  • (I deleted my rant about my bitch of a roommate.)
  • 8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember when I first left my Amish home and asked my roomates to screen and take messages for me. They laughed and pooped in my heating duct. That first winter really stunk.

    Back then, I thought answering machines and caller ID were the devil's work. Boy, was I wrong. Maybe your roomate's the same way.

    Send her a pamphlet on phone stuff, then poop in her heating duct. It's the only way she'll learn.

    12:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Have you seen the other pics of Peter in drag? in different outfits? I heart him.

    2:10 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Richard Ashcroft WILL be opening for the Toronto date...yarrrrhh!!!!!

    2:59 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thats an old picure of Peter, that was taken during his libertines days. he did a whole gig dressed like that.

    3:09 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Snobbypants, Ashcroft opening for the Bedwetters is just evil.

    Now i am gonna have to get overpriced tickets to some bullshit arena just to see Richard Ashcroft and leave before Apple's dad with his fair trade graffitti'd hand even get close to that piano.

    You should've seen Elbow the other day. That's how it is done.

    G.

    6:23 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Confirmed, from the Tripwire:

    03.22.06 – Toronto, ON (Air Canada Center)

    G.

    6:58 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    MSquared - You're so sneaky boy!

    claire - Yeah but the drag was more exciting when Carl was in the mix ;)

    punky! - Thanks yo.

    anonymous - I think it was a good look for him. Hairy legs and all.

    G - I dunno, Richard Ashcroft alone is a huge sell for me but Coldplay shows are always fun in a "group hug" kinda way.

    alice - You're right. Brian Molko did it first and did it better. And don't hold your breath for "Juicebox" cos I think it's SHITE.

    12:36 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Chris it's ironic. Its supposed to be bad. It's all for laughs... I hated them until I caught them live and fell for them hook, line, and sinker.

    1:31 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home