Friday, November 18, 2005

i will keep you on my mind

  • Pete Doherty has digitally removed his former manager James Mullord from the new Babyshambles video for "Albion" because Pete's convinced Mullord was the one that sold the Kate Moss cocaine pics to the tabloids.
  • Speaking of... Kate Moss looks absolutely stunning in this shot from the 2006 Pirelli calander. (NSFW)
  • Courtney Love talks to The Guardian about trying to get her shit together.
  • This made me laugh. (From this weeks Holy Moly!)
  • Stereogum claims Rumble Strips are the new Arctic Monkeys. Thoughts?
  • If you like Suede/The Tears you might be interested in this interview with Brett and Bernard. Personally I found it rather dull.
  • The new Harry Potter film comes out this weekend so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Jarvis Cocker's cameo. Apparently, his voice is also very recognizable.
  • How cute were The Subways on The O.C. last night?
  • Do you live in New York City? Are you willing to let me crash on your couch/floor on New Years Eve? If so please email me!
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    omg, I just found out that Arctic Monkeys are doing a live in-studio performance/intv on KCRW.com in 10 minutes (2:20). If you're around, check it out!

    2:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Artic Monkeys can kick the Rumble Strips' ass and a half anyday, those kids made me ZzZzZzzzz....

    Anyway, no comparison...

    Was that too harsh? Okay then, they're "okay"...

    7:27 PM  
    Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

    kate moss is beautiful

    11:57 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alice - I definately don't think Pete linked it - but I could understand if James Mullord did... Oh and I'll work on the Tom Vek thing.

    Kat - Thanks doll!

    Penguin - I kinda agree with your initial reaction.

    Satisfied '75 - Yeah I've prolly been staring at that picture a little too long...

    Hannah - Thanks, hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out for myself before Christmas :S

    6:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home