Monday, November 21, 2005

i'm in a wide open space

  • Morrissey answers 15 questions from his fans. (Link from Torr)
  • Paul Weller is receiving the Outstanding Contribution to British Music award at the 2006 Brit Awards.
  • Super Furry Animals refused to sell "Hello Sunshine" for use in a Coke commercial. Part of me really respects them for this... and part of me thinks they're crazy for not taking the easy money.
  • BRMC have a new video for "Weight Of The World". It was shot in Toronto during the bands show at the Phoenix, on September 24th.
  • Thanks to Matt who informed be that Mansun are releasing a greatest hits collection next year and it features a DVD of all their singles plus backstage and live footage over their career. Sweet.
  • Gary Glitter has been arrested in Vietnam for kiddie-fiddling. So much troubs.
  • David Bowie to star in a movie opposite Michael Caine. Interesting.
  • I really need to focus on school for the next few weeks so I'm warning you that updates might be sporadic until mid-December. I'll do what I can.
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Guess who is in that BRMC video:?

    :P

    I kinda stood next to two purdy ladies so i kinda guaranteed having my ear or my shoulder appear in some shots.

    Alas, no starring role a la Harry Dean Stanton (the Stop video).

    G.

    3:33 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DID YOU HEAR THAT FINALLY OUR PETE DOHERTY HAS GONE TO REHAB? IN ARIZONA?

    7:12 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Torr - Sorry! I'll fix it!

    G - Atta boy! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you1

    Anonymoud - NO WAY!?! Where did you hear this?

    7:18 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm SO in that BRMC video. For a full five seconds, at the end of the first chorus. :)

    11:40 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alice - Ooh, hope you had a good time!

    Thierry - And what a hot cameo it is!

    10:19 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    go to perezhilton.com and also the libertines forum, apparently it was quite hard to convince Pete to get on the plane, I just hope it works this time.

    10:33 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home