Wednesday, November 30, 2005

up all night... again

  • Wow! Absolutely nothing of interest is happening today!
  • Sadly, no one was at the airport to welcome Pete Doherty back to Albion. Poor thing.
  • Matador has released an MP3 of "Another Sunny Day" by Belle & Sebastian for fans wanting a taste of the new album.
  • Chromewaves' MP3 download this week is The Magic Numbers covering Beyonce's "Crazy In Love". I still definately prefer the Snow Patrol cover with the bad rapping.
  • Some poor girl in Quebec got the kiss of death from her boyfriend. (From Boadwee)
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Jason said...

    I find the last one quite funny for a while for an instant, but I really shouldn't be laughing at it. I wonder how her parents feel.

    7:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow - I just read "kiss of death" on your post page and thought to myself, "I wonder if she knows about this one girl that died from her peanut allergy". Well...of course you did - you psychic you...

    That story is just...out there to.

    7:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Peter Doherty+car+crack=arrest+bail=Today's News

    9:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey val, long time reader, first time caller.

    here's the new B & S album, it has all leaked.
    tell me what you think.

    http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27YBDJMEB4H242C5BO4QOP86VC

    3:28 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    jason - I was so sad about it! And then I just got really agree at her idiot boyfriend.

    pengiun - I'm reading your mind!

    anonymous - Ah dang, not again...

    Alice - He must feel terrible - just think, he's like 15 and he's accidentally killed his girlfriend... shitty!

    lyn kenney - Hey there stranger, thank you sooo much for the leak! I like what I'm hearing you far!

    3:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home