Saturday, January 25, 2003

Live Forever! A film about Britpop! How did I not know about this? I can barely breath! You gotsta check out the trailer - if for nothing else - to see Liam’s reaction when the interviewer tells him that he looks like a girl! Ha! I haven’t been so excited about something since...
  • I finally got the January 2003 issue of The Face with Craig Nicholls on the cover this morning!
  • Interpol was on “Last Call with whatshisface” last night. InterPaul is so pretty he makes me wanna drink bleach. (Oh and I still have mad love for the ‘PDA’ vid where they all look sooo dark and powerful and stuff that it burns.)
  • The Music are starting to get the love they deserve. Bless! Our boys are gonna be on Dave Letterman March 18th! And I for one am not too proud to admit that I *heart* Phil and that Rob looks *gasp* HOT in the new video. Respect.
  • Radio 1 is finally starting to show some love for my other boyfriends in OK Go! Jo Whiley’s making “Get Over It” her ‘Pet Sound’ this week... It’s about fucking time.
  • I don’t know how I feel about Roddy’s sweater… I think it looks terrible live (see Brixton Academy) but I love it onscreen (see “A Modern Way Of Letting Go”). Hmmm.
  • Justin Timberlake wears a dolphin costume and chills with The Flaming Lips... WHY?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home