Thursday, June 10, 2004

  • Ray Charles is dead.
  • The Killers website got a pretty makeover!
  • It’s been the best year of Jack White’s life.
  • Noooo! Blur, Travis and Robbie Williams have been the victims of fraud. Poor things!
  • WHOA! Every time I visit the Ryan Adams site he’s got some new songs up! Visit now and visit often!
  • Last night’s White Ribbon Concert sounds ridiculously entertaining... and for a damn good cause.
  • Take the Morrissey Quiz!
  • My Dad found this picture of Pete Doherty and asked if I knew him. I told him I was a fan. He responded by saying, "That’s a shame cos HE’S GONNA DIE!" Fuck that negative shit. I’m keeping the faith.
  • I’m blog-crushing. Someone hook me up with THIS BOY. I’m too shy to e-mail him myself. Or make THIS BOY love me. Or THIS ONE...I could go on and on. Methinks my next lovah should be a blogger.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home