Tuesday, July 20, 2004

  • Howie Beck’s new, self-titled album hits stores in Canada today! I am now accepting offers for dates to his show Thursday night at the Rivoli.
  • The shortlist for this year’s Mercury Prize have been annouced. Nominees include The Streets, Franz Ferdinand, Basement Jaxx, Snow Patrol, Keane, Joss Stone and Belle & Sebastian.
  • Stream the new album from The Hives here. I have no interest whatsoever.
  • Placebo have a ‘Best Of’ compilation, 'Once More With Feeling', due in October.
  • Ew! Artifacts From Sid And Nancy Hotel Room To Go On Display.
  • This weeks issue of the NME features a 2-covers Libertines feature. One with Carl Barat ("I want to give Pete a message of love, and just please to come back home") and another with Peter Doherty ("My only hope's dead. Like I will be.").
  • Chris Clark’s interview with Mark from The Killers.
  • Ready Made magazine rocks it. Here’s how to make your own iPod speakers with headphones, Altoid tins and two playing cards.
  • Cewebrity rules. Link from Ultragrrrl.
  • I heart Nacho Man!
  • OMIGOD! BRITNEY IS THE NEW PETE DOHERTY! Check it out – here they are featured in the same news story! I’m a genius!
  • Rock Paper Saddam. Tiger Hand beats all.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home