Thursday, July 15, 2004

I HATE YOU. LOVE VALERIE.
  • First it was Lollapalooza and now Toronto’s Bluesfest has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
  • New York Dolls bassist Arthur ‘Killer’ Kane has died of complications from leukemia... Morrissey’s statement.
  • Old Welsh people don’t like the Super Furry Animals because they are for young people and young people cause trouble.
  • Elliott Smith’s final album will be released his October.
  • Mishie’s got the hook-up to Muse covers. Bless ‘er heart.
  • Parkspliced. Blur’s classic "Parklife" Revisited and Mutated. Be sure to donate! Link from Large Hearted Boy.
  • DAMNIT! Outkast's Andre 3000 and Alicia Silverstone have been voted this year's sexiest vegetarians. I still think Morrissey should have won (in both categories)!
  • I still don’t have a ticket for The Killers show tomorrow. All of my so-called friends are FIRED. I’m looking ALL OF YOUZ!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home